Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 55!


Man, i can't believe i haven't posted in two weeks!
I have been sooo busy (and a bit lazy...). We're still working on our greenhouse and the spring cleaning stuff. I've been keeping up with my morning banana and water every morning, and i still go to bed well before midnight every night. But i haven't fixed my eating routine yet. I don't eat bad things, i just don't eat on schedule. So i really need to work on eating at noon, 3pm and then dinner. But is it so bad to just snack during the day? I don't eat junk food.

I am really trying to push myself to exercise more, i've been trying to start a pilates routine, i just haven't got motivated yet. Though i do walk down to the beach every day. The beach is a full 5 minute walk down a hill from my house, so when we walk back its more like 10 minutes walking uphill. Thats gotta kill some calories, right? My problem is that i haven't lost anymore weight since the 30 day mark, or not by much anyhow. I'm 149lbs right. So since i've reached what in the dieting world they call a "plateau" i need to do something to overcome it. Either by changing my diet a bit more because my body is used to it OR to.... exercise. (ugh!)

So i've got my cardio covered with my daily beach walk, though i suppose i could do more... i've got my diet covered, now i just have to put in 15 measly (painful) minutes of exercise. Or maybe i could just put my boat in the water and row around the bay? But i guess that would just be more cardio and wouldn't really work any muscles accept my arms and area... It would be easier if i had someone telling me to do it everyday, like a really hot personal trainer at a gym. I'd be happy if i could just get my sister to call me once a day, but for as many times as i remind her, she never calls! Anyways, guess i will do some exercise right now!

Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!
-Angie





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your article on banana diet, I was looking for it ^^

I've seen here http://www.nanoda.com/en/japanese-cooking/asa-banana--the-morning-banana-the-new-diet-from-japan.html here that there are some people trying it, so I'm curious if you have tried it too.

In the official banana diet website there is a forum, but it is almost empty

Thanks

Emy

Angie said...

Hello Emy,

Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you! Yes that is the same banana diet that i am doing, only i've been cheating because i hadn't known for a while that i was only to have water with meals. I know the forum is always empty, but if you register and post someone will always answer :-)

Not sure if you've read the rest of my blog, but i lost nearly 10 pounds in my first month. but since my problem is not bad eating habits and its inactivity, i have hit a slump/plateau and i need to start exercising to lose more (as i haven't lost much more in the past month).

Good luck!
Angie

Anonymous said...

I am doing the same diet. You sound like you do more exercising then I do. I tried to register on that forum to do a blog, but it did not work so I just did my own under my livejournal. You will get over your plateau shortly. They are a bit annoying though.

dnramblings.livejournal.com

tiffany_keep_going said...

how many poumds dis u lose so far?