Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Morning Banana Diet - Day 18

Welcome to my morning banana diet blog! (not that kind of banana..) . Maybe when your on a diet and trying to lose weight there has to be something said for exercise. Its not that i'd rather not, i just can't seem to fit it into my schedule. If i had someone calling me and telling me to do it, then ya i'd do it. But i don't. You'd think that chasing kids around would be exercise enough but its not, the thing is that i'm so busy with so many other things that when i have a free moment (which is rare) i just want to relax. Even the easiest two minute exercise, i could do it, but only if someone tells me too.

The problem that i'm having that is leading me to admit that i need exercise is that the 5lbs i lost just keeps coming back! 155 one day 150 the next, then 155 again, then 150 and now this morning 155 again! Seriously, what is going on! Maybe i'd better look over "the rules" again to be sure i'm doing everything correctly, and perhaps start counting calories.....

Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!

Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see that your not really motivated to exercise... it will help with your weight loss... and you have tried to lose it by DDR but your kids didnt let that happen... maybe you can play with your kids for exercise.. play a game of tag or hop scotch... jump rope... you said that you live in the woods... i know how that is... there was bears, mountain lions, cayotes and whatever else where i use to live... i dont know the age of your children.... but if there young enough/ light enough to pick up use them as a weight... play "airplane" with them and "fly" them around until your arms are tired... (to work out arms)... dance with them... (for cardio)... play leap frog or something similar to work out your leg muscles... sometimes you have to be creative with these kinds of things :].. a game of catch or monkey in the middle... the activities really depend on your childrens age... oh and with research that Ive read I have found that its better to work out different parts of your body because you cant really focus on one area because when you exercise your body romoves fat from all parts of your body evenly... I hope that this helps! I wish you luck with this diet!
-Jessica

Angie said...

@Jessica

Sorry it took me a few days to respond (i thought blogger would email me if i had a comment!) Those are some very good idea's and now that the weather is getting warm it won't be such a chore to go outside. Oh, and my son just turned 3 and my daughter is about to turn 1 in a few weeks, i'm sure they would be willing to help out.

Anyways, thanks for your idea's and support!

-Angie