Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 27 of my Banana Diet!

Never weigh yourself after dinner! 160lbs??!! I'll have you know that i was 153lbs just yesterday.... So i'm still following the diet, i go to bed very early these days, i figured that if i got my kids to bed at a decent hour i could use that time to exercise, but instead i just get tired an go to sleep too. Then i usually wake up these days around 6 or 7 am, when just a few weeks ago i was sleeping in until past 10am and going to bed around 1 or 3am.

Before i moved out to the woods and i still lived in town i walked everywhere and i walked very, very quickly, very often. There was always some place to be. Now i live in a tiny little house in the woods and i spend a lot of the day on my laptop (my laptop is on my bed). I manage 5 or 6 blogs and i'm also writing a book (5 chapters away from completion!). Then of course there's dish's, diapers, dinner, etc.... ( I didn't have kids when i lived in town) Now if i have to go to the store i drive because it's a 40 minutes walk to the nearest bus, then 2 buses to the grocery store, i have to fold up my strollers too. Then 2 buses back and a 40 minutes walk with a crap load of groceries? Ya, no thanks.

One thing is that the Morning Banana Diet kinda frowns upon the consuming of dairy, but i just love milk so much its hard to give it up. I don't drink that much of it, unless its chocolate milk, then i have to race my son to the finish or there won't be any left for me...

I've also accidentally given up drinking my black tea for organic green tea, which is supposed to be good for weight loss. The other thing i was trying to try was the water cure. Well not that hardcore, not my body weight in water, but for a few days there i was drinking nothing but water and always had a cup next to me. But that kinda faded away, not that i gave it enough time, i'm not knocking the wonders of water or anything.

Well the domestic duties are calling, time to put the kiddies to bed. Good Night to all :o)

Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!
-Angie





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

5 comments:

gian mercado said...

i've been reading your morning banana diet since day one,,, and i love it!!!! can you please teach me how to earn money through blogging??? please????

gian mercado said...

gianonline.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Thanks for your comments, its nice to know someone likes my blog! I like the banner on your blog, but i couldn't read the posts cause they were in another language!! Its ok though :)

Well i'm not earning tons of money yet from blogging, but i'm well on my way. I have another blog that talks all about making money online http://easymoneyworkfromhomequest.blogspot.com
There is one other page i recommend where i learned all about it, but i can't remember that web address, though it is on my other blog.

For your page I would recommend changing the basic setting to showing only 3 posts per page, this way visitors have to look through pages and they will stay longer. Ad for Google Ads (your allowed 3 per page) and make them big ones like mine, also blend the color with your background. The other thing you could do if your feeling brave is to look up "blogger templates" on google and change your template. Unfortunately when you change your template you have to re-do all your sidebar widgets, so i'm not sure you want to go to all that trouble!

But definitely check out my other blog, it has way more info!

gian mercado said...

thanks for the reply, it's just last month when i've decided to post in filipino language but i definitely have english blog posts...

o maybe i won't ever earn money through blogging!

Angie said...

I'm sure if you want it bad enough you will become a millionaire at blogging! Its all in how you think. And it doesn't matter what language you blog in, there's always billions who speak that it!