Friday, February 13, 2009

My Morning Banana Diet Day 35 - Counting Calories

So I Googled my BMR and discovered that in order to lose 1 pound per week, i need to eat aprox 1289 calories per day. Conveniently I ate 1229 today without thinking about it. One thing i noted, though it wasn't news to me, was that i only drank one glass of water, one cup of earl gray and one cup of black tea. (Though i will more than likely have something more to drink pretty soon). I haven't weighted myself today either and since its after dinner, i will just wait until tomorrow, the results aren't likely to be accurate right now anyhow.

I've posted my BMR screenshot, you can find out your BMR if you scroll to the bottom of the page and use the widget i just added. I also posted my calorie intake diary for today at the bottom of this post. My hope is that by obligating myself to post this information everyday i will become more conscience of it and perhaps if i am slipping i might receive comments reminding me of my goals...

Alright, sorry to cut this one short, but i'm tired today. Anyways, off to bed for me!

Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!
-Angie





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

No comments: