Monday, February 16, 2009

Morning Banana Diet - Day 38 - Before Pics!!! (((Please Comment!)))


Ugh! I just haven't bee
n with it these past two days. I swear, i really had meant to post again, but i just haven't gotten to it until now. Not to mention i haven't been recording my calories the last two days either, don't worry, i don't think i went over. Then again, i did have and A&W Mama Burger Meal yesterday then had Mr.Noodles for dinner..... i cringed when i thought of the calories! But i have to remind myself also that this is the morning banana diet, and the rules state "Eat whatever you want!".

I weighed myself this morning and i went down another pound to 147lbs! It seems that i have finally made it past my diet plateau :-) I really am feeling better since being on this diet, like i have more energy and i almost feel like exercising! The thing is that it took so much effort because my body was heavier than i was used to and now that its coming off ( i was 155lbs when i started, i've lost 8 pounds!) it feels easier to exercise and to do things, less tiring.

I've been thinking lately that i should post my before pics. Or rather my before "kids" pic and my after "kids" pic, so that when i'm fit we can see my Real After Everything Pic! Anyways, don't laugh, they're not that great of pics...

(You can click the pictures to make them larger)




(You should also note that the below picture i weighed about 160lbs)



Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!
-Angie





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

No comments: