Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Morning Banana Diet Day 36....


Happy Valentines Day!!
Hubby didn't buy me chocolate, but at least i was saved from the saturated fats and calories, right? humbug...
Don't worry, i'm not :) I weighed myself this morning and i'm still stuck at 151lbs. So my question today is this, if i don't eat enough calories to reach my minimum (not on purpose) will my body go into starvation mode? I need to eat about 1289 to lose 1 pound per week, yesterday i ate something like 1230 i think, but today i ate 1cal shy of 600. I actually did eat 4 times too, breakfast banana, lunch banana, egg/veggie lunch and potato/gravy/meat dinner. I'm not hungry either and i spent 4 hours in my yard doing hard work. (remember i live on a farm not the city). I was raking and burning garbage, weeding garden, sorting kids toys, bagging things, digging holes, lots more stuff. Hmm.... i'll have to google this one.. ..

Thanks for tuning in to my Morning Banana Blog!
-Angie











Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

No comments: